Our Client a well-established Accountancy firm are looking to expand their growing Commercial Finance Brokerage team by hiring an experienced B2B Sales professional in a Senior Funding Manager position.
The company currently assists a large number of businesses requiring various forms of business finance including Business Loans, Asset Finance, Invoice Finance and Property related funding solutions.
Your main responsibilities will be to effectively manage inbound enquires from the company’s various marketing channels and existing introducer network as well as to grow and nurture your own network of financial introducers.
• Originate and convert funding applications through a network of introducers and panel of well-established funders
• Convert inbound leads provided by the company’s marketing channels and existing intruder base.
• Develop own network of introducers including, accountants, solicitors, banks, financial boutiques and insolvency practitioners.
• Build relationships with existing key funding partners and potential funders.
• Attend networking events in order to develop own introducer base.
• Inputting data accurately and ensuring all data is updated on the CRM system.
• Interpretation of financial and other data in order to understand which business finance product will be most suitable.
• Experience of working within commercial lending.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Strong communicator both face to face and over the telephone.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
This is a fast paced, professional and rewarding working environment which will suit candidates who value hard work and are looking to progress their careers quickly.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary + exceptional bonus scheme and a range of additional benefits.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job