Senior Fund Accountant
Senior Fund Accountant - Glasgow - Excellent Daily Rate
I am presently working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Fund Accountant to join an industry leading financial service group in Glasgow city centre! This role has a highly competitive rate on offer for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development!
Purpose of Position - Are you this person?
The department is comprised of a number of different functions responsible for NAV production, monthly OEFA oversight controls and statutory and financial statements reporting services for UK Open Ended Investment Companies, Unit Trusts and UK administered SICAV’s and Dublin funds.
To contribute to the successful delivery of agreed reporting requirements in accordance with client service level agreements. This role is responsible for the monitoring, review and sign off of work completed by other team members and client deliverables.
Key Responsibilities for Senior Fund Accountant role
- To meet client KPI’s and service delivery commitments
- To review and sign-off of team deliverables including but not limited to:
- Daily Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations
- Distribution calculations
- Monthly trustee / control packs
- Management service charge calculations
- Performance fee calculations
- Yield calculations
- Total expense ratios
- ONS Returns
Day to day production contact with Clients, Auditors, Trustees, Custodians and other departments within Securities Services
Education and Technical Experience needed for Senior Fund Accountant role
- Sound technical experience in financial services dealing with Open Ended Collective Investment Schemes
- Experience in related role
- Professional accounting qualification preferred but not essential
The individual for this role is required to be threshold competent. Obtaining T&C status requires passing and obtaining the following Investment Operations Certificates:
- IOC - Introduction to Securities and Investments
- IOC - FSA Regulatory Environment or Principles of Financial Regulation
- IOC - Collective Investment Schemes Administration
Please contact Neil Greene at HRC Recruitment for further information
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"