My client is a leading independent investment firm. With offices in both the UK and the USA they currently manage $2bn across their various assets including private and listed funds. They are a rapidly growing organisation and are looking for a senior fund accountant for their London city centre office.
The duties of the role include.
- Oversee and review NAV reconciliations with fund administrators
- Monitor cash and reconciliations
- Oversee the audit process for the funds and management company
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis for investors and portfolio managers
- Monitor trade settlement and resolve trade breaks
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills including Sage and QuickBooks
- Significant experience in fund accounting
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work independently