The Team & Role
Advanced 365 SI Practice is a leading Microsoft Gold Partner delivering specialist Dynamics 365 solutions across a range of high profile customers. The Business Unit is focused on the Microsoft product stack with a strong emphasis on Dynamics 365, SharePoint and Analytics providing solutions to group customers and new names.
There is a dedicated Microsoft Dynamics consultancy team included in the overall business. This role will have a key focus on the functional aspects of the professional services delivery for the new and existing customers. The role will be responsible for the provision of solutions architecture, design and deployment across a range of markets.
- Dynamics CRM Consultancy experience, working with versions 2013, 2015, 2016 and D365.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships and manage clients whilst gathering requirements and liaising with various departments.
- Experience in scoping Dynamics CRM requirements, defining and delivering solutions.
- Dynamics CRM customisation and configurations, workflows and reporting
- Troubleshooting, analysing and where possible resolving issues where functionality is not working as designed.
- Making modification to existing and configuration of new functional in line with customer requirements
- Liaising with Microsoft technical support on issues within the product that are impacting customer solutions
We would like you to have:
- Microsoft Dynamics certification and minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Gravitas to influence senior stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job