Senior Developer- Full stack Developer( remote working offered must be willing to travel once a month to Buckinghamshire)
A high profile digital agency are seeking a Fullstack Developer to lead the development of all digital projects and to provide
As the Senior Developer you will be responsible for the following:
- Support and mentor the developers.
- Continually push the boundaries of their development offering, providing suggestions as to new technologies, approaches or methodologies.
Design overall architecture of the web application and build
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of all applications in accordance with the brief
- Maintain code integrity and organisation across all coding
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection
The Senior Developer will have the following experience:
- Sass/ Sass/Typescript experience
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages such as PHP and Python, and associated frameworks such as Laravel and Django
- HTML5/CSS3, being comfortable adding bespoke creativity.
- Being available to advise before, during and after a development, giving the client services and digital teams the support required to run successful projects
- To provide development estimates which will enable the projects to be efficient and profitable
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop
- Able to work with cloud providers such as AWS
- Linux experience.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Mercurial and Git
- Knowledge of Django CMS or Django as a framework would be favoured
Our client is offering flexible/ remote working with a monthly meeting in Buckinghamshire each month.
All applicants must be based in the UK and willing to travel to the office/ meet clients if needed.
Interview slots available!
Key words: PHP, HTML, CSS, Wordpress, CMS, Django, Git,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'