Are you an experienced, hands-on and results-driven Full-stack Web focused Engineer with a love of software and coding?
Are you looking for a role where you will be influential in the technical direction and one where you will be a fundamental part of the development of a greed-field platform that will change the way things are done in an industry moving forward?!
You will be working with an extremely popular and very well known, global leader in their field who are currently investing heavily in a new generation of products.
You will help build next generation, world class services within a newly formed, fast moving, self-operating (start-up feel type) team that obsesses over quality and is committed to putting customers first!
There is a very competitive salary on offer coupled with a list of other fantastic benefits for this role!
You will be working on a number of projects that will change the way the industry is doing things at the moment and will need to have a very strong mixture of the following to be successful:
- Several years developing and maintaining production services.
- Experience with front end libraries such as React, React Native, Angular.
- Strong experience with developing services will be required.
- Strong understand of testing methodologies, being able to write testable code along with the relevant tests.
- You will need strong analytical skills.
- Experience in any of the following is desirable: Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Cassandra, AWS.
- Machine learning and / Bot experience a real nice to have.
- BSc / BEng in Computer Science or another technical subject or equivalent qualification would be ideal.
You will need to be passionate about quality and have proven experience of delivering high quality code to production, as well as a real passion for working in a team and building great products that delight end users.
These guys are looking for curious, problem solving engineers who have a growth mindset and who are keen to experiment with new technologies pushing a drive for excellence and continuous improvement, constantly.
If this role sounds like a good fit, get in touch with me - Damien Ollerhead - by sending me your details and we can set up a call to discuss the role further.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job