Senior Full Stack .Net Devloper
Bracknell based company require a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
To act as a senior full stack developer in a fast-moving dynamic development team involved throughout the software development life cycle.
You will be exposed to exciting and cutting-edge projects and will be involved in the development of new functionality and maintenance of existing systems across several products.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record in designing, building and maintaining enterprise level applications, be a C# wizard and proficient in working to a deadline. You will be an integral part of the Business Solutions Team which consists of 6 backend developers.
The role is primarily a backend role however very strong experience in the frontend is required. In addition, the candidate for this role should also have extensive API experience.
We are looking for a strong communicator who will discuss requirements with the end user or agent within the business, and be able to formulate a plan to create the relevant application solution while continuously providing feedback to stakeholders.
- At least five years commercial development experience.
- Experience in working as part of a team and working towards tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Successful involvement in the full project lifecycle of enterprise level application development
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately with management, team members, customers and third parties
- Design & Creation of Functional Specifications.
- Analyse, design and code new software modules as per the agreed technical specifications.
- Create and maintain program documentation and version release notes.
- Perform first level testing of your own projects and second level testing of modules developed by other team members.
- Ensure new projects are compatible with the existing systems.
- Research new technologies and continually update technical knowledge.
- Resolve day to day reported bugs in the system.
- Create and run ad-hoc SQL queries and reports.
- Very Strong C# .NET development experience.
- Very Strong development knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 - inclusive of writing SQL queries, functions, stored procedures and triggers.
- Very Strong understanding of relational database concepts & design.
- Extensive Web API experience
- Excellent communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'