As Senior Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for delivering as part of an agile team software development solutions for Cox Automotive companies and external customers, with focus on the delivery of customer centric, scalable and maintainable solutions on time.
Candidates must demonstrate a passion for best practices, coding standards, for new technologies and methodologies, but also be a technical
As a Full Stack Developer, you will actively and enthusiastically engage in the wider Cox Automotive group being open to consuming and sharing of knowledge, whilst throughout maintaining a strong external customer and Cox Automotive focus.
The role will have regular interactions with project stakeholders and people outside of the IT, and as such excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are required.
Delivery of Quality is a must and you will pride yourself not only on your code but also testing including Dev testing, Automated Unit tests (Front & Back End) and Automated Functional Selenium tests.
- Loves technology period.
- Experienced in leading or taking a senior role in web software development projects.
- Passion for best practices and methodologies including one of teh following TDD, BDD, CI, CD, ODD
- Experience of Relational Databses & using SQL
- Obsessed about code quality and automated test
- Experience of the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Solid Communication Skills
- Agile Experience
- Customer Focussed and loves to lead teams to successful delivery
- Software Development
- Agile Methodologies