Job; Senior Full Stack Engineer - Remote UK
This company is a global leader in advertising and media solutions, providing the most influential agencies, media owners, and planners with innovative cloud-based tools to help create, plan and predict the most successful media campaigns. For more than 50 years, leading media and advertising agencies have relied on their innovative cross-media and data analytics solutions to create the most successful media campaigns worldwide. They are a truly international company with over 25,000 users and 600 customers worldwide. Their team of media experts has a global presence with locations around the world including New York City, London, Toronto, Johannesburg, Paris, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
- Collaborate closely with their team to plan, prototype, scope, and develop frontend and backend web application components/features using Angular, TypeScript and Node.js.
- Build and use various customized tools: deployment scripts, build tools, within their AWS ecosystem.
- Use Git version control system, create, build and deploy company internal NPM modules and packages, and conduct code reviews with your teams.
- Attend Agile ceremonies, take part in Engineers Technical discovery & ideation sessions.
- Mentor Junior Engineers and provide a learning framework to support learning.
- Experience in implementing UI/UX design using Material UI
- A good understanding of RESTful APIs, JSON data objects
- Knowledge and understanding of AWS concepts and services for example AWS Gateway API, AWS Lambda (Node.js), ElasticSearch. JSON Web Token, Amazon Cognito, and Amplify Auth framework
- Experience with Jira and be able to author technical acceptance criteria
- Experience with Frontend Angular V8+ development
- Experience with Node.js
- £’s; fully DoE up to £70k,
- Benefits; Flexible working (times & location), medical cover, healthcare & pension scheme, employee assistance program, weekly open-door (or virtual) meetings with CEO and their HR Team, summer team building events, Christmas parties, office gatherings (when CV19 restrictions allow it), random coffee dates every other week,
- Location; permanently work from home / remote (UK based),
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'