Senior Full Stack Developer
£50,000 - £65,000 + bonus + 14% pension
Our client is a global Financial Services business and is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join on a permanent basis.
You will play a key role creating new product features and enhancing existing code, whilst ensuring the product continues to meet high levels of reliability, maintainability, usability and performance.
- 10 different products
- Microsoft VIP partner
- Company invests in the latest technologies
- Various career development opportunities
- Training and development budget
- Diverse and inclusive company
- Work with the Product Owner to define, refine and deliver the product backlog,
- Design software solutions meeting functional and non-functional requirements,
- Implement product code
- Implement test-related code (unit tests, test frameworks and associated automated test cases),
- Review and debug code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt,
- Participate in Agile/scrum activities
Full job spec will be provided.
- Experience developing test frameworks/test cases for web UI’s and RESTful services
- Agile/ Scrum development
- Experience with software engineering best practices
- Experience with software development ecosystem
- Microsoft cloud deployments using C# .NET Core/ ASP.NET
If interested or for further information, please apply asap.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'