Senior Full Stack Developer
- You will be working in a vibrant, collaborative space in the centre of London, with an incredibly passionate team, as well as a generous package, including a generous bonus, learning and development allowance, the opportunity to pick your own kit and equipment, a strong pension and more.
- Opportunity to work with state of the art technologies alongside the best engineers in the industry.
We are a fintech platform transitioning from start-up to scale-out mode, calling companies like Tide, bitpay and many more our valued customers. We seek to fuse the latest technology with effective strategy and design to offer a cutting-edge product like no other. We want to redefine how consumers and businesses view trust within the digital economy. Our goal in the long run is to create a single network where everyone, whether from a consumer or business standpoint, can share their digital identity securely in interchangeable manners; whether they're applying for a mortgage, new job or listing on the stock market.
- Working with a modern stack, including React and ES6 on the front-end, with Rust and Python on the back-end. We use an architecture that is microservice based, built on top of Google's Cloud Platform and Kubernetes.
- We encourage our dynamic workforce to take ownership across the entire product. You'll consider everything from architecture and security, to performance and UX. You'll develop entire features such as technical design, implementation and delivery.
- Confidence in working across the code base is required, and learning new technologies as the business feels necessary - you might lean towards a back or front end focus, but you'll be educated to a working knowledge of each.
- We'll need you to speak up, state your opinion, and respectfully challenge when required. You'll suggest new ideas, and play a key role in the continuous improvement of our product, along with our working practices. You'll also act as a mentor to more junior team members.
- Successful, demonstrable track record as a Senior Developer.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully owning and delivering projects.
- A hands-on approach to improving and empowering engineering teams.
- Above all, we're looking for someone who fits in well amongst our company culture and values: empowerment, trust and growth.
If you can see yourself succeeding in a role like this, please contact Annie on .
Salary: £60,000-£75,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Annie McIlhatton
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'