A leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential.
Summary of Role
As a senior full stack engineer you will be responsible for delivering high quality solutions and ensuring modern day best practises are followed. You will also provide hands on technical leadership to the more junior members within the team to ensure my client’s Tech rapidly deliver value to the business.
You should act as a role model for others within the team by collaborating and promoting a can-do delivery culture whilst adhering to high standards.
- Be able to think BIG and deliver iteratively at the same time
- Design and build solutions primarily using C#, Angular, SQL Server and Azure technologies
- Provide iterative technical and architectural guidance to others
- Be great at communicating ideas, as well as considering other’s ideas
- Interface with multiple Agile Delivery Pods in order to provide technical guidance and support as needed
- Actively lead and participate in hands-on design, development, and code review sessions
- Provide guidance on how to create easily testable and maintainable software
- Work with the delivery pods to continually improve the CI/CD pipeline
- Create and maintain documentation of infrastructure, best practices, and technical solutions
- Socialise existing and new architecture patterns, best practices, and platform foundations
- Conduct Show and Tells in order to help foster continuous learning culture
- Work with key stakeholders to identify immediate and long terms opportunities
- Work closely with other engineers/architects to ensure solutions aligns with the global vision and policies
- Work with Information Security teams to ensure appropriate data controls are in place
- Rapidly build proof of concepts that quickly validates concepts and ideas
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Full SDLC responsibilities including writing specs, designing and implementing code, testing, and deployments
- Experience in designing and building solutions in .NET 4.0 or higher technologies (C#, .NET Framework, CLR, ASP.NET), XML, schemas, and SQL Server.
- Strong T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, and SSIS knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of design principles - OOD, Design Patterns, N-tier architecture, TDD.
- Ability to convert business requirements into high functional code.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new and complex technologies and concepts.
- Strong commitment to build reliable solutions.
- Translating visual designs into HTML, CSS
- Building client/server interactions using defined schemas such as JSON API.
- Translating visual designs into HTML, CSS.
- Web API / .Net Core development
- Solid understanding and Exposure in MVC
- Implementation experience of UX and UI integration with an emphasis on maximizing usability.
- Able to deliver solutions using iterative software development methodologies like SCRUM, Kanban.
- Writing automated tests
- Unit testing preferably MS Test. NUnit, Jasmine/Karma.
- Experience in working with a BDD environment.
- Experience in NodeJS framework & libraries, build tools and their role in the software deployment life cycle.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience with reinsurance or insurance industry a plus.
- Experience with Agile projects.
- Data warehouse / Big Data experience is a strong plus.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'