Senior Full Stack Developer
Reports to: Technical Lead
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join a market leading software house that provide solutions for the automotive finance industry.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience across multiple organisations in developing web applications with an excellent attention to detail as well as good communication skills. This experience can be in any language/platform but should cover the entire stack of an application: client side (web-based), server side (API/middleware). As well as strong development skills, deployment/OS experience will be required. The application is based upon a platform involving PHP, Elastic Search, Cassandra and Apache Spark and therefore candidates with exposure to these technologies would be extremely advantageous.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Develop API end points/scripts against both technical and functional requirements
- Employ industry best practice when writing code
- Mentor/provide assistance to other developers
- Take a lead in the team
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Pension (upon successful completion of 6 month probation)
- Christmas shut down
- One day off per month for personal development
- Health insurance (upon successful completion of 6 month probation
- Full Stack
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"