Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
Location:Hemel Hempstead (flexible location)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits and superb working environment
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday)
This is an exciting established Technology Company providing some of the largest businesses in the UK and globally with customer service and payment solutions. Their customers include some of the best known brands across the world in the UK, US and Australia. Today, their aim is simple: To help their customers make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what's refreshingly different about the Company.
They are looking to add an exceptional Senior Full Stack Developer to join their experienced team. You will bring your passion and enthusiasm to work with a variety of their high profile clients.
As a seasoned developer, you will produce high quality Object Orientated code with minimal defects, from inception to fruition, using your knowledge of software engineering principles and best practice.
You will be working on a range of complex projects across the Company portfolio of clients, that run on their Linux based voice & web platform.
Key responsibilities of the role include developing a range of projects, such as:
- Web service creation for consumption both internally and externally for voice, web & mobile channels
- Client & third party back end system integrations (REST / SOAP)
- Payment websites
- Complex multi-channel self-serve applications
- Internal and external customer facing tools (SPAs)
- Tools automation and testing (Docker, Jenkins)
You will be expected to work autonomously at times, grasp concepts quickly and communicate ideas and questions clearly with the team and project stakeholders. You will need to demonstrate a desire for continual learning and improvement.
Required technical skills
- Mastery of one or more Frameworks (Express, Zend, Symfony, Laravel, Angular etc.)
- Comfortable with version control (preferably GIT / Github)
- Mastery of the Linux command line (bash)
- Knowledge of designs patterns, SOLID, DRY, DI, etc
- CI / CD, Jenkins
- Solution / architecture design
- HTML5, CSS SASS/LESS
Advantageous knowledge & experience of one or more of the following:
- Web application security
- Test automation
- ML / AI
- IVR / Voice XML / CCXML
- Regular developer talks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Focused on education and training (conference attendance, higher education sponsorship)
- 25 days holiday and increases with service
- Excellent Share Incentive Scheme
- Life insurance
- Simply Health scheme
- Access to group Bupa membership scheme.
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Christmas & summer company events
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
- Web Application Security
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Senior IT Engineer
- Senior Software Developer
- HTML Developer
- Senior DevOps
- Senior Full Stack Developer
- Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Technician
- Solutions Architect Team Lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job