Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer - C#.NET
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Skills: C#, .NET, MVC, SQL, CSS, HTML, JS, Bootstrap
It's an exciting time to diversify, enhance and transform in order to do this we need a Senior Full Stack Developer!
This growing team of talented individuals are looking for a Senior Web Developer to join them on their journey of success. Based in Swindon you will be part of an innovative team supporting the development lifecycle across various countries. You must be a proactive individual who can perform multiple tasks at once as no two days will be the same here.
- Excellent knowledge of .NET MVC C#, PHP, SQL, CSS3, HTML5, JS, Bootstrap
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- The ability for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Version control experience & exposure to 3rd party API integrations
- Demonstrable experience conducting user interface and experience research to understand potential audiences driving statistics and with a proven ability to present results clearly and succinctly to inform product development and future campaigns
- Design, build and maintain reliable code
- Management of 3rd party suppliers
- Implement functionality upgrades front end and back end
- Lead development of new websites focusing on complexed data management and visualisations
This role requires you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be creative and dynamic in your approach to work and you will have a passion for technology.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'