They have built a new kind of app. They have ambitions to change communities on a global scale. They love what they do and are on the lookout for a super-talented senior full-stack engineer to help shape the business for an ever-growing audience.
As a senior full-stack engineer you'll work with everything from front-end HTML, CSS and JS to server-side C# and several different data stores including SQL Server, Azure Table Storage and Algolia. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop web-based applications and APIs, and to coordinate and collaborate with everyone in the team, as well as customers to make this happen. Therefore a personable and engaging approach to teamwork is essential, as is a commitment to self-improvement, continuous learning and a desire to maintain the highest quality standards.
What you will need for this role?
- Experience writing and maintaining modular, testable code using test driven development
- A strong understanding of C# and the .net framework
- Experience of using frameworks and libraries such as Code-first
- Experience developing and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases & search systems e.g. SQL Server, Azure Table Storage, Algolia
- 0.5 days of the working week dedicated to projects outside of your day to day role.
- Birthdays off
- 28 days holiday (that includes Bank holidays, with options to purchase more days)
- Enrolment into People’s Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours, as discussed
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or relegion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job