Riverside location with free parking…and a bring your pet to work policy!
Established over 14 years ago, our client is a thriving digital agency with a reputation for consistently delivering top-class work across multiple digital channels for clients in a wide variety of sectors.
They have a tremendous team with a variety of experience, skills and personalities and there's a relaxed but professional culture where everyone thrives and is proud of the work achieved.
Their wonderful offices are filled with character and have fabulous riverside views, making for a great creative working environment - there's a ping pong table, FREE parking….and you can even bring your pet dog to work!
They're set for another exceptional year and are looking to add a Frontend developer to the team to accommodate the additional work from current and new clients.
You will be working with the existing frontend team and linking with the project managers, creative and back-end on a variety of projects.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to write clean and reusable code
- Responsive web design, grid systems and frameworks
- Cross-browser development and accessibility
- Familiarity with PHP
- An eye for detail, and layout
- Time management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Experience in the development of websites for desktop, tablet & mobile
Bonus if you've got some of these...
- Experience with CMS systems
- Knowledge of Version control (GIT) and deployment
- Knowledge of Gulp/Grunt
- Knowledge of dependency management - NPM/Bower
- Responsive email development and testing
- Web Apps, React
- API's, REST/OAuth
What you'll get...
- Competitive salary based on experience and ability
- Flexible working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Continuous learning (including our very own RejuveSchool!)
- Choice of Mac or PC
- A great working environment
- 'First Friday' monthly socials
- Regular trips to the local Pub!
- Summer and Christmas Party!
- Front End
- Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job