Senior Frontend Developer HTML - CSS - JS - jQuery
As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands within one of Manchesters premier digital agencies.
You will build mobile-first, cross-browser compatible, high performing websites and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace. You will ensure the client Technical Wiki’s are kept up to date and you will continuously strive to improve your craft.
- Are an expert with HTML and CSS and are comfortable writing JS or jQuery;
- Have an extreme attention for detail and strive for perfection;
- Have experience of responsive website development including component development, templates, grids / breakpoints & pattern libraries;
- Have experience or awareness of CSS pre-processors (e.g. LESS and/or SASS);
- Have experience or awareness of task runners (e.g. Grunt and/or Gulp) and using source control (Git);
- Are able to translate creative ideas and mockups into interactive prototypes;
- Are aware of modular approaches to HTML markup;
- Ideally have experience of building for a CMS;
- Have experience with React, Angular or similar is beneficial;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Beer Friday - Pizza Friday
- Site launch lunches
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to Netherlands
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
S-SA are a boutique Digital recruitment specialists and recruiting on behalf of the above company. All applications will be reviewed individually by one of our team and not by an automated system. If this opportunity is not a perfect fit, please feel free to connect with us and discuss exactly what it is you're looking for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"