Senior Frontend Developer - 75K - Winners of 'Best Company to Work for'
Senior Frontend Developer - working for a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies' winner!
A leading FinTech company based in Bank are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer. They have a unqiue and enjoyable working culture consisting of flexible hours, remote working, regular team events, paid company trips abroad, funding for training/conferences, a modern open plan office and free daily breakfast and regular snacks.
My client uses technology and bleeding-edge data capability to create the best possible experience for their customers using their best-in-class insurance price comparison/brokerage platform, and are passionate about creating customer-focused products.
Some things my client believe in:
- Creating an best-in-class engineering culture - Agile / Lean / TDD / Continuous Delivery (they release software to production about 14 times a day on average) / Cross functional teams / pair programming / cross functional teams (Dev/QA/UX, Product Owners sitting and working together in small project teams) / Active participation in open source
- Never chaining themselves to one particular technology - always experimenting and 'using the right tool for the job’
- Thought leadership - they host meetup groups and present talks in the community
- Creating a great working environment and culture (modern open plan office, flexible hours, remote working, regular team events, paid company holidays abroad, afterwork clubs, lunchtime TED talks and lot’s more!)
- Continuous learning - they look to pay for conferences and courses. They have even sent some of their Devs out to Miami, Portugal and Barcelona for tech events and conferences (paid for).
- Working on our responsive website and pushing the boundaries with modern technologies
- Helping to set standards, common interface libraries, build an experiment tool-kit for the project team (a product discovery team)
- Provide guidance, support, and best practice in frontend techniques to the tech team
- Working alongside product and UX teams to analyse business requirements
- Helping us continually improve by suggesting new technologies, tools and ways of working
- Taking ownership of projects and driving them forward and highlighting areas for improvement
Skills and behaviours required:
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the main JS frameworks e.g. ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue etc
- Awareness of users/customer-focused design techniques
- Experienced with front-end architecture best practices
- Able to communicate well with tech & non-tech colleagues
- Ability to analyse & discuss business requirements and ask the right questions
- Understanding and appreciation for Agile practices
The Tech Stack (Experience with Ruby or this entire stack is NOT required to apply. HTML, CSS and JS are the only tech essentials):
The client offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Days working from home
- Life insurance
- 5% Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership
- Private medical care
- Dental cover
- Extra holidays, and more!
- Money back on daily well-being costs (massage, contact lenses etc)
- A fun & social working environment
- The opportunity to work with a best-in-class team who are at the forefront of tech providing thought
leadership and hosting meetup groups in our office and presenting talks on the subject
- Paid company trips abroad
- Career development - funding for conferences / training
- Free daily breakfast, snacks & hot & cold drinks
Our client are a short walk from Bank, Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations.
Our client have begun interviewing for this role - please apply ASAP to secure an interview and you will get a callback from our team to discuss within 2 hours should your CV be suitable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"