In a customer facing environment as a Senior Front of House Receptionist / Customer Service Assistant, you will work as part of a small team providing the very best service and support residents living within a luxury Residence. You will be working alongside and overseeing the Customer Service Team members to help maintain and deliver our building standards so some supervisory or management experience is essential, also you'll help drive customer service as well as dealing with any incidents and assisting and supporting our residents.
The Role will report directly to the Residence Manager. Key reporting items will be:
* Customer service standards
* Achieve standards and operational targets
* Dealing with all visitors including; postal deliveries, couriers and contractors etc
* Customer feedback
* Resolution of incidents
* Property and communal hub standards.
* Real opportunity to progress to management
The role is a 30 hour contract with shifts between 12PM - 10PM (Shift times are 7am-4pm/ 9pm-6pm/ 12pm-9pm) 5 days from 7 (so some weekend work is required) Additional hours will be available around the needs of thew business.
* Maintenance and Delivery of building standards. To include cleaning all front of house communal areas and ensuring breakfast service is set up.
* To be the single point of contact based at the residence reception, for all residents and visitors.
* To quickly get to know each resident and ensure that they are always acknowledged and greeted whenever they are met.
* To attend to any query or incident within the residence and resolve the issue promptly.
* Via regular walk-rounds, to inspect and maintain the communal areas to the highest standards.
* To respond to any maintenance issues raised by residents within 1 hour, where necessary arrange for their rectification and give clear communication on the timescales for repairs.
* To take the lead in the event of an emergency, following procedures and contacting the relevant emergency services and escalating the issue to the Residence Manager.
* To take and maintain clear and detailed records of any incidents which may occur during the shift and where required, prepare and submit written reports to the Residence Manager.
Knowledge, Experience, Qualifications & Skills
*Passionate, Organised and committed Customer Service focused individual.
*Service Orientated, the ability to work independently with confidence.
*Excellent communication skills.
*Ability to prioritise effectively within a fast-paced customer environment.
*Helpful, can-do attitude.
*unfortunately due to the large number of applicants expected we will be unable to respond to every candidate who apply*
- Receptionist OR "front Desk" OR "customer service assistant" OR "customer service advisor"