Senior Front-End Team Lead | #1 Company Within Their Industry | Fully Remote | Unlimited Holiday | Upskilling Opportunities
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY: We are currently recruiting for a Betting and Gambling Business that are giants within their industry, for the role of Senior Front-End Team Lead. It’s an exciting opportunity to work for the fast-growing gaming business whilst they are in the midst of an entirely greenfield project that will take the UK market and its competitors by storm. Invested in employees, they believe in upskilling and enabling their staff with as many technologies as they are willing to learn and take on board!
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a small team of two Engineers
- Design and build platform-based features in different phases like gathering requirements, breaking them down into tasks, doing research, working with the design team, implementing, and maintaining the product, influencing architecture decisions, and completing code reviews
- Participating in code review to ensure the team is writing code up to company standard
- Providing support to your team to keep up engagement and productivity
- Utilising your intuitive design and coding expertise to push forward the ambitions of the company
Main Skills/ Requirements:
- Experience with React and Typescript
- Relevant experience with Vuex / MobX / Redux and Server-side rendering
- Understanding of the full SDLC
- Experience in designing and developing highly scalable web applications
- Familiarity in the gaming / gambling industry would also be a great plus!
How you’ll be rewarded:
- An UNLIMITED holiday policy!!
- The opportunity to work on an entirely greenfield project
- Ability to join one of the fastest growing business in the industry, that have the financial backing of a £600 billion dollar investment group
- Opportunity to be heavily invested in, the company believes in upskilling and enabling their staff with as many technologies as they are willing to learn!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a huge, recognised Betting and Gambling company that are at the top of their industry.
For further information, apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'