Salary: £30k - £40k
Location: Hybrid Remote Working from any office in Manchester / London / Leeds / Newcastle/ Edinburgh
Sector: Digital, Tech
A pioneering force within today’s digital economy, the business we are representing is a performance marketing agency that is made up of a team of experts in data and technology that have all have banded together under a like-minded vision for the future.
With a firm plan of expansion laid out, they’re looking to expand their robust CRO department further with the addition of a confident and capable Front-End Developer that will build A/B tests for some of the business’ biggest household clients that include the likes of Honda, Dr Martens and many more!
Having direct access to all the resources you need to succeed, it’s a fantastic position for an ambitious developer looking to take their career into their own hands and establish themselves as a known and trusted developer.
- Periodically provide support to junior front-end developers and ensure you are being established as a knowledgeable figure they can look to for guidance
- Provide quality assurance to other developer’s A/B tests
- Apply google analytics into the brand’s testing tools with the aim of tracking performance (you’ll be assisted by the data team and thus web analytics knowledge is not required)
- When necessary, conduct site speed audits for clients and offer suggestions on how to improve speed
- Conduct client calls and ensure you are effectively representing the development team
- Continually evaluate processes and offer possible suggestions on how to improve practices
- Experienced in coding with jQuery frameworks
- Basic understanding of web usability
- Demonstrable knowledge with A/B testing tools (VWO, Monetate, Google Optimise etc.)
- Skilled at conducting QA tests for both yourself and others
- Natural affinity for analysing customer behaviour and using findings to influence company change
- Meticulous worker that can effectively multitask briefs and deliver to set deadlines
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a team of varied figures
- Experienced with agile methodologies (desirable but not required)
- Certified training courses available on UX
- Industry recognized training that will ensure you are sufficiently established as an industry expert.
- Direct exposure to several highly regarded figures within the tech industry
- Flexible working environment
- 25 holidays per year plus bank holidays and 2 paid volunteer charity days each year
- Pension contributions
- Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a plethora of socials events.
- Structured career progression into senior positions
- Competitive maternity, paternity and shared leave policies
Regardless of circumstance, you can rest assured that career development will remain an integral part to the position on offer, with the business making note of their continual dedication to offering employees a stable and secure work environment that not only promotes workplace productive but also professional wellbeing.
So, if you’re looking for a role that will further expand your skillset and cement you as an industry expert, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'