Looking for Front End Developer jobs in London and want to work for one of the UK's most innovative online beauty companies? A leading E-commerce company are looking to hire an experienced Front-End Developer.
In this Front-End Developer graduate job, you will be joining a cosmetics-focused online retailer, that is home to many of the world's best beauty products. Founded in 2008, this dedicated team of beauty devotees are constantly on the hunt for the most exclusive, efficient and up-to-date products to offer their loyal customer base. As one of the most established E-commerce companies in the beauty space, they are continuing to grow at a rapid pace.
In this Front End Developer job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the team to plan design and build software to add to features to the ecommerce platform.
- Producing code with thorough unit test coverage, ready to handover to the CI & testing department
- Following best practices by ensuring maintainability, security and performance.
- Evaluate techniques and technologies that can be introduced to the team to improve software projects.
- Supporting the project delivery team to plan workload by planning and estimating times
- Ensuring the team is well prepared and supported and keeping the wider team updated on all projects
- At least 4 years of commercial experience
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree from a good university
- React experience is a plus!
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of the job
- A starting salary of £45,000
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Beautiful offices in central London
- 40% staff discount
- Fantastic opportunities for growth
- The chance to join a young, fun and sociable team, with regular outings
Looking for Front End Developer jobs in London and want to join a unique retail and beauty brand? If you have a breadth of experience under your belt, and an interest in E-commerce, apply for this Front End Developer job in London today!
Discover more Front End Developer Jobs in London and across the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'