James Chase Solutions are recruiting for a Senior Front-End Developer to join a vibrant and forward-thinking team based in the heart of Brighton
The innovation hub will continue their quest by taking global-scale growth concepts to market, that deliver on their vision of ensuring that users get the best possible support in life. They are now building the team to quickly develop and market the first of these - a transformative global platform that will help users take a radical new approach to improving engagement and well-being. A subject we are extremely passionate about.
This is an exciting green-field opportunity to play a key role in building a ground-breaking product that will deliver significant social benefit, using the very latest technologies. You will be amongst the first members of a new fast-growing team, working in a start-up environment.
- Working as a key member of the front-end development team, this is an entrepreneurial role with responsibility for rapidly developing a brand new world-class React.js Single Page Application for clients and React Native (Android and iOS) mobile application
- You will work closely with our graphic designers, back-end developers, subject matter experts, and our Product Manager, whilst being inspired by feedback from users.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to play a central role in building the front-end of our platform; designing, planning and ensuring the best technologies and tools are used for the job. Working in conjunction with graphic designers, you will create beautiful app and web experiences.
You will be passionate and driven, unafraid to try new things and learn fast. You will be a team player who knows that we can only be our best if we all support and challenge each other in equal measures. You will love questioning the status quo and be excited by the opportunity to quickly move mountains and help students globally.
- Proficiency with React/React Native
- Single Page App experience
- Progressive Web App experience
- A real passion for UI/UX and good attention to detail
- Graphing/data representation experience
- Good partner management and communication skills
- The ability to provide technical leadership
If you think this role is a good fit for your skill set please do send your details and we will get in touch to discuss the role further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'