Senior Front End Developer
My Client, a highly successful and market-leading organisation, are looking for a talented Senior Front End Developer to join their team on a permanent basis at their Head Office in Wellingborough.
The position has a range of elements to fulfill, however, the successful candidate will primarily be working on the Bank’s web portals.
The Senior Front End Developer should have a thorough knowledge of programming languages and technology. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new front-end digital solutions as well as managing and maintaining existing solutions. Working alongside and leading their internal teams to deliver exceptional digital solutions.
*Financial Services experience would be highly beneficial, although not essential*
* Develop functional and appealing web and mobile-based applications based on usability.
* Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
* Use a combination of mark-up languages to write web pages.
* Write functional requirement documents and specifications.
* Create quality mock-ups and prototypes on tight timelines.
* Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
* Create CSS that are consistent across all browsers and platforms.
* Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout our digital real-estate.
* Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
* Promote usability best practices.
Essential skills & experiences :
* Commercial Front End web application development experience
* Experience of leading a team
* Redux (with redux-saga and redux-forms)
* TDD (Jest + Enzyme)
* Good communication skills
* Willingness to learn continuously and actively grow your career
* Understanding of industry standards and best practice
* Experience of modern source code management approaches
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you have the relevant skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge then please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'