Senior Front End Developer
Start date: ASAP
Our client is a rapidly expanding EdTech brand based in the heart of London, they require a Senior Front End Developer to join their growing technical team.
As a Senior Front End Developer you will get to work on a range of EdTech products which are revolutionising education in every major country.
They’ve been featured in tech publications, blogs and newspapers from London to Sydney to Tokyo and many other major cities for their impact within the education world.
The company have offices scattered across the globe the office in London being HQ. They have big plans for the next two years with plans to double in size.
Their USP is what they've managed to do with Machine Learning and Education, it's a complete game changer in the world of EdTech.
Do you want to work on memorable products which can lay claim to changing education as we know it? If so, you should apply now while this roles still active.
Our client has big plans for expansion in 2018 with this Senior Front End Developer position being pivotal in their growth plan.
As a Senior Front End Developer you will work very closely with CTO and wider technical team, you'll get involved with everything from key product developments, to improving entire systems, to building APi’s, taking charge of projects, to brainstorming on new project plans and everything else.
Senior Front End Developer core skills:
- Experience building responsive sites/applications
- Have worked with either Angular (preferable) or Vue.JS or React.JS
- Experience building to at least W3C standard for accessibility
- Knowledge using front end build systems (e.g. Grunt)
- Knowledge managing front-end dependencies (e.g. Bower)
- Knowledge working with version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- A good understanding of Agile delivery methodology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work well within a team or using on initiative
Our client is building amazing EdTech products which are set to make big changes to the world of EdTech, if you are passionate about working on the very best products and are a Senior Front End Developer wanting a fresh challenge, don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Our client is conducting interviews now for this Senior Front End Developer position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job