Senior Front End Developer
Based outskirts of York
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Front End Developer to help our client drive a number of key projects to the next level.
We're looking for a first-class developer with a real passion for all things and want to work in a talented development team on some exciting projects, someone who can bring great commercial experience and a passion for development, along with a real drive to use the latest technologies to create exciting, innovative products.
You will need:
- 3 - 5+ years proven commercial development experience
- Excellent understanding of HTML5/CSS3
- Understanding of mobile development/responsive design
- Understand common UX/UI design patterns, best practices, and standard conventions
- Excellent understanding of web standards and browser compatibility
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Strong interpersonal skills experience with and enthusiasm for working in an agile environment
- A passion for creating excellently crafted code
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or other Creative Suite products
- Experience working with CSS frameworks
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Experience with social media API integrations
More important is that you are a talented and passionate developer with the desire to own and drive some genuinely exciting development projects.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.
- Web Standards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job