Our client are a well known estate agency and property management group. They are actively seeking a Senior Front End Developer to join a fast-moving dynamic development team.
The successful candidate will be exposed to exciting and cutting-edge projects and will be involved in the development of new Customer Experience functionality and maintenance of existing systems across several products and be required to lead a fast-moving dynamic Front-End development team. The role requires project leadership experience, with extensive experience in hands on coding of Front-End technologies.
You will be responsible for:
- Front-end development project leadership.
- Creation of functional specifications.
- User Experience champion for Internal & External Customers.
- Simplified process mapping & creation of easier user interfaces.
- Analyse, design and code new software modules as per the agreed technical specifications.
- Create and maintain program documentation and version release notes.
- Perform first level testing of your own projects and second level testing of modules developed by other team members.
- Ensure new projects are compatible with the existing systems.
Technical requirement include:
- Experience of leading Front-End development projects with internal & external teams
- Experience implementing exceptional User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces
- Experience in creating complex single page web aps for both web & mobile
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Environment
- CSS, SASS, LESS
- Automation Testing Jasmine, Specflow, Selenium
- Experience in working with REST Services, Web API, WCF, JSON, XML & XSLÂ
- Knowledge or understanding of back-end systems (.NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC and SQL Server) would also be an advantage
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and an opportunity to join a truly progressive development team.