Senior Front End Developer / Web Developer
We are working with a fantastic technology and creative agency near Liverpool Street that are looking for a new Senior Front End Developer / Web Developer to join their development team. The Senior Front End Developer / Web Developer will be proficient in a wide range of interactive technologies. You will be an experienced Senior Front End Developer / Web Developer with good knowledge of new and emerging technology and trends. They want someone who will shape creative projects from conception through to development. The Senior Front End Developer / Web Developer will deliver high quality clean code and easy to understand to allow internal and external partners to collaborate.
The Senior Front End Developer / Web Developer will have strong technical knowledge to define and deliver technical solutions. You will also be comfortable to lead projects on occasions.
The Senior Front End Developer / Web Developer will have the following experience:
- HTML and CSS development skills and familiarity with CSS pre-processors like SASS or Less;
- Knowledge of HTML email best practice;
- SQL Server design and development skills;
- A good understanding of web application security and secure development principles;
- Experience scoping and planning complex projects;
- Familiar with Agile principles and practices and the pragmatic application of these in delivering digital project;
- Experience working with Git for source control;
- Extensive hands-on experience using creative tools, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, Azure, InDesign and Sketch;
- Unit testing and BDD;
- Capable of jumping in to help solve complex problems with hands-on development;
- The ability to solve problems, strong time management, organisational skills, meeting tight deadlines, as well as multi-tasking effectively;
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal - and demonstrable ability to communicate complex technical information to other teams across the agency, in an easy-to-understand way;
- Able to work in a collaborative creative environment;
- A desire to learn about the clients' business and competitor activities.
Our client is a .Net / Sitecore / Umbraco site so the successful candidate will be exposed to and able to learn this products.
- Work closely with a small team of 2 Front End Developers and one other Senior Developer working on large scale projects
- Regularly take part in reviews of our current projects, development approach and tools in use to ensure we are constantly striving for and attaining technical excellence;
- Involvement in project setup and understanding of cost proposal and appreciation of agency profitability;
- Review project profitability and points of failure;
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification).
The ideal Senior Front End Developer / Web Developer will be passionate about all things digital.
- Web Developer
- Senior Front End Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'