Senior Front End Developer- Warsaw- (Remote Flexibility)
Our client's is looking for Front-End Developers to join an Engineering team covering a wide set of responsibilities across large scale automation - quoting, pricing and booking.
Automation is the core, with clients pushing for more electronic flows, better data and analytics tools, while at the same time demanding high quality client experience throughout the entire execution. The team focuses on building market leading engineering platforms with solid APIs, high throughput and service orientated architecture.
This is a great opportunity to join a team where you will learn about and transform the business by applying your engineering skills to automate key business decisions. This role is fully remote during the pandemic and part remote post pandemic!
The role duties:
- Develop unified global cross-asset derivatives quoting platform with electronic and client connectivity.
- Build rich applications written in React
- Use both open source and internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms
- Work closely with sales and trading to deliver innovative solutions to automate their manual workflows
Technology stack you will use:
If you would like to be considered for the position please email your cv to
- Senior Front End Developer- Warsaw- (Remote Flexibility) react redux
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'