Senior Front End Developer
£50,000 - £55,000
Want to make a difference? You'll passionate about client side development with an eye for design. And you enjoy creating compelling frontend experiences through interaction design and engaging user experiences.
There's an opportunity to join my client's front-end team in Cardiff / Manchester. You'll work with their team of developers and will be given the responsibility to put your mark on key decisions around tooling and the direction of projects in the future.
It would be great if you had the following:
- HTML & CSS should be your bread and butter
- You use CSS pre-processors often (SASS or LESS)
- Confident building cross device solutions (mobile and web)
- Comfortable using automation tools (Grunt / Gulp / WebPack)
- Comfortable working with Node JS and NPM
- A passion for keeping up to date with the latest advances in FE development
It would be even better if you had:
- Experience of developing with a CMS
- Experience of working with the Microsoft stack (Visual studio, Team services, Azure)
- Experience of working with a range of client side frameworks such as Angular, React or Vue
- The ability to interact and consult with customers on projects.Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Ability to challenge and not accept the status quo.But not being arrogant in the process
- Experience of working on multiple exciting projects and with different customers
For this position, my client are offering a salary in the region of £50-55k + benefits + an attractive holiday scheme.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out into other markets and we now also have dedicated teams that specialise in Open Source Web Development Technologies including, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.
Apply now by sending your CV to -
Or call Chris Garside (+44)