Senior Front End Developer required on a permanent basis for a leading gaming company in Manchester.
Salary: £50,000-£55,000 + Benefits
- Experience of all aspects of front-end development
- Strong experience with HTML5 and an appreciation of CSS
- Ability to lead and define best practices
- Ability to make decisions and ensure plans are followed through
- Experience in building reusable and flexible library of front-end components
About the company:
This company strive to constantly innovate - adding new applications and functionality to their already impressive product suite. You will find yourself working alongside some of the most talented professionals in the industry, with all of them consistently delivering quality work to ensure our brand remains at the forefront of the gaming industry.
This is an opportunity for you to join a fun and supportive, fast-paced team, with an emphasis and enthusiasm for technology.
We offer a competitive salary, training, health insurance, life assurance, child care vouchers, season ticket loans, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership and more.
We offer the very best working facilities in our office. Our working atmosphere is creative, relaxed and professional, with a lot of bright people solving a lot of interesting problems.