- Experience within UX Development and Design
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, testing, deployment and post implementation support.
- A minimum grade 2.2 degree (or expected) in an IT-related subject with a bias towards software development.
- Experience in technologies including KnockoutJS, C#, Web API and Durandal will be a bonus
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn and attention to detail will be essential for the role
Since the company began in 2012 they have seen significant success and traction in their market which has generated rapid growth as a business. They are very keen on utilising the latest technologies and give their developers access to innovative training courses and certifications being closely involved with a Microsoft Partner business. They also offer a competitive benefits package including 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking, flexible working hours and many more incentives in return for your commitment.
This is a real opportunity to have a big impact on a growing business and join them on their digital journey as they continue to expand.
If you are a talented Front End Developer looking for a innovative role where you can really put your stamp on a growing business then look no further.
Interviews for this role will be commencing shortly. To register your interest in time, please send your CV using the "Apply" button now!
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job