Avanti Recruitment is currently working with a leading Digital Agency based in Central Manchester that are going through a massively exciting period of growth and are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join their technical team. The Senior Front-End Developer will be responsible for developing high-quality web interfaces for a number of highly respected brands across the UK. In this role you will also be responsible for mentoring Junior Developers as well as working alongside the Development Manager to plan project architecture and sprint plans across a multitude of projects. This role will suit a Front-End Developer who wants to progress their career in a forward thinking company and work on a number of exciting customer facing projects.
This is a Full-Life cycle role and you will be responsible for everything ranging from gathering requirements from clients through the end completion. This is a great chance to join one of Manchester’s leading digital agencies where you will not only work on cutting edge projects but will have the chance to work with a team of talented developers and enjoy the stereotypical agency perks. The company can offer a brilliant working environment with flexible working hours and additional perks e.g. Brand new offices with games chill out areas, choice of hardware (Mac / Windows), unlimited beverages, great work life balance and cross team collaborations.
Following Agile as much as you can, you can work alongside the other talented developers in the Front-End team, developing cutting edge web interfaces across Desktop, Mobile and Tablet applications.
- Designing and developing high quality web interfaces
- Developing Desktop, Mobile and Tablet applications for client projects
- Develop, maintain and executing test plans
- Working with end clients to gather requirements and manage projects through to completion
- Take ownership of projects, research and adopt new technologies and propose new developments
- Seasoned experience using HTML, CSS as well as CSS Preprocessors such as SASS / LESS.
- Experience with modern MVC frameworks - React, Backbone or Angular
- Experience with build tools such as Grunt, Gulp etc.
- Experience working within the ecommerce space is a massive advantage
The company have created a unique culture - offering a friendly, supportive and employee focused environment. They really look after their developers and offer flexible working hours, company pension, relaxed dress code as well as offering a salary of up to £45k and 25 days holiday.
If you are interested in the Senior Front-End Developer vacancy please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Web Development