Senior Front End Developer - Covent Garden - £30k - £50k
Even though these particular projects are no-framework, vanilla JS initially, there Is plans to introduce React. Nearly all other projects in the business use React so this position would be ideal for someone who has some React experience or is looking to use it commercially but have very good vanilla JS.
- Excellent Vanilla JS
- Knowledge or Exposure to Agile & TDD
- Very good communication skills
- Industry experience
- NodeJS experience
- Secondary development skills (Java, Ruby, PHP)
- Experience using Cloud service providers
- Pension (5% matched)
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Training provided
- Healthcare/Medical package
- International career opportunities
- Open workspace
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverage
- Frequent 'happy hours’ & team events
As you can tell from the benefits they really look after their staff and have a really friendly and relaxed team culture. If you have a passion for new technology and are keen to be part of something great by doing something you love, this could be a very exciting opportunity for you.
Please apply now for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'