Our client is a leading financial services’ business who are currently recruiting for a Senior Fraud Analyst. The role is responsible for managing all fraud losses across all banking products.
- Responsible for managing fraud losses within budget across all banking products.
- Responsible for maintaining rules within fraud sytems systems.
- Delivery and analysis of appropriate regular MI monitoring above systems.
- Providing meaningful insight into fraud losses and trends for weekly and monthly reporting to various committees.
- Building and managing relationships with Operational colleagues within Financial Crime, to ensure that fraud loss and or customer impacts are minimised.
- Developing stakeholder relationships across the business to support and ensure delivery of Financial Crime projects.
- Understanding the bigger picture of how fraud impacts on other areas of the bank and customers e.g. income, complaints etc.
- Ability to assess change initiated by other areas of the business and the impacts this might have within financial crime either to losses or systems.
- Ability to understand complex problems that may involve various systems/departments and have the ability to identify potential solutions and work with other departments to deliver change required.
- Experience within a fraud strategy environment with a good knowledge of products utilised for fraud prevention and detection
- Ability to analyse and interrogate large data sets to recommend, develop and deliver new strategies to combat emerging fraud trends and improve the performance of existing strategies
- Experience within a financial services background.