We are currently recruiting for a Fraud Analyst to work with an innovative consumer services company. As Fraud Analyst you can expect to be involved with analytical and more strategic fraud related projects and will be given the opportunity to quickly develop and advance within the company.
You can expected to be involved in SAS or SQL based Fraud analysis including development / maintenance of models and risk rules. You will expected to be the business owner around implementation of device recognition strategies and real time transaction monitoring system. On top of this, you will have the chance to face off to various business units to explain the importance and benefits of the systems and models being implemented.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in SAS/SQL based Fraud analysis
- Understand of Fraud related risk rules and systems
- Knowledge and experience of more advanced statistical methods including modelling
- Educated to a degree level in a numerical discipline (maths, stats, computer science)
- Commercial experience facing off to various stakeholders, comfortable explaining technical terms to a non-technical audience.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please submit your CV via the Apply Now button on this page