Senior Fraud Analyst
Up to £46,000 (+ benefits + bonus)
We are looking for a highly qualified Fraud Analyst who has commercial knowledge of SAS/SQL for a prosperous and innovative international company. Unlike other roles in fraud analytics, you will have access to the latest Fraud tools, in a flexible and advanced environment. If you possess the desire to incite change, combat fraud on the highest level and work in a fast paced environment, this could be the role that is just right for you.
Flexible working schemes in a fintech environment, gives you access to modern offices.
The role focuses primarily on the use of SAS and SQL, combined with initiatives on determining fraud strategy. You will be tasked with inventing solutions that work towards preventing substantial losses to the company. As a Fraud Analyst you will have the opportunity to transform the field of fraud analytics.
Day to Day Responsibilities may include:
- Working in a team of dedicated Fraud Analysts using tools such as SAS and SQL
- Using investigative and analytics skills to find fraud patterns and behaviours through the data and implementing solutions to mitigate losses
- Determine strategy on counter fraud initiatives in a team environment
The ideal candidate for the Senior Fraud Analyst position will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience using SQL and SAS in a commercial environment
- Strong experience in co-development of Fraud Strategies
- Enjoy working in the coding space and working with the latest tools in Fraud
- Experience in communicating analytical findings
Competitive salary up to £46,000 (dependent on experience). An above industry standard bonus. A strong benefits package, which includes, but limited to Healthcare, Dental, pension, flexible working.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV and via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar opportunities, please contact Corey Seeger at Harnham.