Senior Fraud Analyst
North London, UK
£40,000 - £47,500 (+ benefits + bonus)
Do you enjoy working with SAS and SQL? I am currently recruiting a Senior Fraud Analyst on the behalf of a large and exciting financial company that wants to get you working with these tools from the first day. Discover fraud trends and behaviours, innovate and create new strategies, provide technical solutions to reduce loss. If you are excited by the prospect of working for a fast paced company, work in a data heavy environment, and use the latest technical tools, than this might just be the perfect role for you.
Flexible environment that heavily resembles a fintech setting, that encourages creative and innovative ideas when it comes to combatting fraud.
Using SAS and SQL tools, as a Senior Fraud Analyst, you will be able to provide proven commercial experience in recognising specific behaviours and patterns of fraud. Work in a competent, fast paced team to help provide crucial solutions and creative strategies to decrease fraudulent action. The role, as a Senior Fraud Analyst, will provide you with key opportunities to use technical tools, and develop your skillset even further.
Day to Day Responsibilities may include:
- Utilising tools such as SAS and SQL to combat fraud on a daily basis
- Determine strategy in a team environment to enact on counter fraud initiatives
- Analysing Fraud patterns and behaviours through data and implementing solutions to mitigate losses using tools like Hunter, Falcon, TS2, Instinct
The ideal candidate for the Senior Fraud Analyst position will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commercial experience with SAS and SQL
- A desire to implement and encourage change within a team
- Strong and comprehensive understanding of AML/CTF legislation
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Competitive salary from £40,000 to £47,500 (dependent on experience). An above industry standard bonus. A strong benefits package, which includes, but limited to Healthcare, Dental, pension, flexible working.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV and via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar opportunities, please contact Corey Seeger at Harnham.