Milton Keynes, UK
£30,000 - £42,000 (+ benefits + bonus)
Commercially expanding organisation in the financial sector, is actively seeking for an innovative Fraud Analyst. This is an opportunity to be involved in a fast paced business, that focuses on internal development and growth of their colleagues. It is the opportune moment to be part of a team effort in creating solutions to defend the organisation from fraudulent activity. If you are motivated by decreasing fraudulent activity, would like to work at a reputable institution, enjoy working with the latest technical tools, this could be the perfect role for you.
As a leading financial institution, the company offers an intriguing working environment focusing on flexibility and colleague care.
Using SAS and SQL tools, as a Fraud Analyst, you will be able to provide insight into specific behaviours and patterns of fraud. Work in a competent, fast paced team to help provide crucial solutions and creative strategies to decrease fraudulent action. The role, as a Fraud Analyst, will provide you with key opportunities to further develop your technical skillset and career ambitions.
Day to Day Responsibilities may include:
- Utilising tools such as SAS and SQL to combat fraud on a daily basis
- Determine strategy in a team environment to enact on counter fraud initiatives
- Analysing Fraud patterns and behaviours through data and implementing solutions to mitigate losses using tools like Hunter, Falcon, TS2, Instinct
The ideal candidate for the Senior Fraud Analyst position will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commercial experience with SAS and SQL
- A desire to implement and encourage change within a team
- Strong and comprehensive understanding of AML/CTF legislation
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Competitive salary from £30,000 to £42,000 (dependent on experience). An above industry standard bonus. A strong benefits package, which includes, but limited to Healthcare, Dental, pension, flexible working.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV and via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar opportunities, please contact Corey Seeger at Harnham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job