Up to £55,000 (+ benefits + bonus)
An accredited financial company is actively on the hunt for a commercially proven and technically adept Fraud Analyst. Do you enjoy using both technical tools and strategising solutions on fraudulent activity? Be continuously driven to protect the business from monetary loss? This might be the role for you. Work with SAS and SQL from the very first day, innovate and create algorithms, produce models. This fast paced environment is enticing and data heavy, offering a unique experience.
An encouraging and team dedicated environment, that offers flexible working and modern office spaces.
SAS and SQL are tools which you will have your hands on from the onset of the role. As a Fraud Analyst you will work in a fast paced and data infused environment, combatting and providing solutions to fraudulent activity. Unlike other roles, you will be expected to contribute with technical solutions from the first day. This role is the perfect opportunity to develop your technical and strategic skillset even further.
Day to Day Responsibilities may include:
- Using SAS and SQL to combat fraud on a daily basis
- Data mining with tools such as Falcon/Hunter/Instinct/TS2
- Determine strategy in a team environment to enact on counter fraud initiatives
- Analysing Fraud patterns and behaviours through data and implementing solutions to mitigate losses using tools like Hunter, Falcon, TS2, Instinct
The ideal candidate for the Senior Fraud Analyst position will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commercial experience with SAS and SQL
- A desire to implement and encourage change within a team
- Strong and comprehensive understanding of AML/CTF legislation
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strategic and technically driven
Competitive salary up to £55,000 (dependent on experience). An above industry standard bonus. A strong benefits package, which includes, but limited to Healthcare, Dental, pension, flexible working.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV and via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar opportunities, please contact Corey Seeger at Harnham.