Senior FPGA Design Engineer - £43-52K + Bonus - East Sussex, BN7.
Key Requirements: High Speed Digital Design, Advanced FPGA Development, Video Processing, Degree, Some exposure to Analogue Design and PCB Design.
A leading name in the automotive Electronics industry seeks a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to contribute to the design and development of electronic control systems and driving safety technologies. You’ll take the lead role in hardware requirements capture and architectural design, key component selection and design simulation as well as working closely with PCB layout engineers to ensure optimum designs.
To become part of the team you should have the following skills and experience:
• Advanced High Speed Digital Design knowledge.
• Advanced FPGA Development ideally involving video processing.
• Advanced Low voltage multi rail power supply design.
• Architectural design experience.
• Analogue Design knowledge.
• Technical expertise in PCB design and manufacture, EMC & Safety compliance.
• Experience within automotive industry beneficial.
If you are seeking a career move where you can utilise your Hardware Design expertise to make a real difference to driving safety - apply now for further details.
Sorry, no sponsorship available.
- PCB design
- High Speed Digital
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job