Fantastic opportunity to join this high-end fashion retail business. They are seeking a progressive individual to add value to their dynamic team. The business is growing and the Senior FP&A Manager will play a key role in supporting the Executive team by contributing to the overall business strategy.
You will support the FD in all aspects of financial planning, budgeting & forecasting - providing analysis and commercial support to the board and key business decision-making.
- Lead the business planning process - five year business plan, annual budgeting & quarterly re-forecasting
- Strategic financial analysis for investment opportunities including reviews post-investment
- Oversee commercial performance of new stores - recognising trends and providing information to be used in subsequent proposals
- Key business partnering with senior management to Director level
- Lead and develop the high-performing FP&A team
Key experience required:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- 3-5 years post-qualification experience
- Retail/FMCG/Ecommerce experience
- Base salary to £80K + significant bonus
- Fantastic benefits