A Senior FP&A Analyst is required on a permanent basis to join a global organisation based in Fareham, Hampshire. In this instrumental role, the successful Senior Financial Planning & Analysis / Senior FP&A Analyst will be supporting provision of the financial analytics for operations, streamlining processes and identifying business opportunities to improve profitability. In order to be considered, you must have strong communication skills in combination with a commercially focused mindset.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the Senior Financial Planning & Analysis / FP&A Analystwill be responsible for the following:
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis of distribution spend
- Inventory analysis
- Partner and influence multiple cost centres within the group
- Reviewing and improving processes, controls and procedures
- A solutions provider - Identify problems and resolve root causes
- Co-ordinate month end standard reporting processes for FP&A team and seek to improve
- Providing management information for group level
- To support the regional finance and FP&A teams ensuring effective delivery of forecasts and budgets for packaging & distribution
- Forward planning
- Offering support and guidance to both finance and non-finance staff
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualification
- Worked in the following roles: Senior Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Finance Lead / Commercial Accountant / FP&A / FP & A / Analyst / Financial Planning and Analyst / Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience within the following sectors would be beneficial: Manufacturing / Distribution / Logistics
What you will get:
- Working remote initially
- 25 days holiday (increases with service)
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent Pension
- 10% bonus
- Medical insurance
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.
- Business Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Financial Reporting
- Spend Analysis
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'