A leading PE backed Technology portfolio business based in London is currently looking to recruit a Senior FP&A Analyst / Corporate Finance professional to support the CFO. The role will be involved in developing the budgeting and forecasting process, corporate development and to provide quality reporting to the PE house.
The role will have an EMEA focus and is the first of it's kind in the business and will need to develop the management information packs from the ground up.
The key responsibilities include;
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators (KPI's) including all areas of bookings, revenue and cost.
- Drive implementation of new Budgeting and Rolling Forecast process.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Assist on strategic projects including assessment and execution of M&A transactions.
- Successfully on-board newly acquired businesses onto FP&A reporting platform.
- Analyse complex financial data and reports to provide accurate financial recommendations to senior management team for decision making purposes.
- Develop relationships/collaborate with global operational teams to provide business insight and/or solutions.
- Prepare presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Work with systems team to drive automation, dynamic BI and data visualisation.
- Contribute to ERP implementation process
The successful candidate will require the following...
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in Financial Planning / Corporate finance / Transaction services
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong analytical and modelling capability
- Experience in Technology is desirable.
If interested in this role, please contact Andy Young on
- finance analyst
- Corporate finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'