We are looking for a results driven, innovative Senior FP&A Analyst to support reporting of actual sales and revenue performance on a monthly basis for the UKI Direct Sales Channel, including production and reporting of standardized KPI’s used across the business. This role is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in changing environments, and with plenty of interesting projects to get involved with. We're seeking someone to challenge and change how we operate for the better.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supports the monthly and weekly forecasting processes for the UKI Direct Sales Channel. Completes monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting requirements to specific timetable. Partners with other members of the Commercial finance team to obtain relevant input as necessary;
- Supports Annual Planning Process for UKI Sales, partnering with other members of the Finance team and the Business as required;
- Development of existing management reporting systems in order to drive process improvements in order to improve and automate the flow of management information. This will include helping in the implementation of new financial systems that support global transformation initiatives;
- Provides ad hoc analysis as required, including assistance with specific project analysis.
What we're looking for
- Strong financial systems and Excel skills (including macros and VBA). Knowledge of PowerPoint, Business Objects, TM1 & SFDC preferable;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified;
- Previous experience in a planning and reporting FP&A environment, preferably for a US Corporate organization would be ideal. Having worked in a group role supporting multiple business units would be advantageous. Including a good knowledge of reporting and analytical modelling techniques;
- Demonstrates a 'Can-do’ attitude, able to co-ordinate multiple inputs to provide clear, concise and insightful management information;
- Drives for results that contribute to business success - proven success adding value in a commercial, analytically driven role.
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) data and insights help improve your business performance. Delivered through the Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud and our market-leading solutions, our data and insights help you accelerate revenue, manage risk, lower cost and transform your business. Global businesses of all sizes rely on our data, insight & analytics.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Business Objects
- Commercial Finance
- Financial Planning
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'