A leading Financial Services business are looking for a qualified accoutnant to join them as a Senior Financial Analyst within their growing FP&A team.
This is a really nice commercial role in which you will gain great exposure the full business and be able to see the full impact of your decisions on the direction of the business. The role has one direct report.
The main responsibilities include:
- Co-ordination of the production of the Management Information pack
- Cost management - Monthly cost reviews with Exco members.
- Preparation of group submission schedules (Capital Expenditure)
- Preparation of financial postings into the Bank's general ledger systems, performing of month end activities - preparation of accruals, general ledger and prepayment schedule review
- Providing analytical support to new business initiatives. Assessing and contributing to business cases for tactical and strategic investments.
- Identifying risks, opportunities and cost management solutions. Preparation of cost commentary for those departments
- Providing analytical support for new (or renewed) contracts with major suppliers
- Bi-annual budget preparation and review at Exco level for multiple cost centres
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant
- Have strong MI and reporting experience within a similar business
- Have experience dealing CAPEX and OPEX (is a benefit not essential)
- Have strong excel skills
- Have the ability to deal with senior internal stakeholders
The salary on offer is in the region of £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits and bonus. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact