This Manchester based business are true influencers in their field and have an exceptional UK wide and growing global presence. This role sits at the commercial “heartbeat” of the business, driving change and influencing business decisions through partnering finance, buying and marketing teams.
The successful FP&A Analyst will also have the following demonstrable skills and experience:
• Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
• Logical and methodical approach to problem solving
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate findings in a meaningful way
• Experience of working with forecasting and budgeting
• Organised and able to prioritise work effectively
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where flexibility is key as directions can change frequently
• Enthusiastic and driven, with meticulous attention to detail and overall passion for excellence
• Ambition & drive to develop and progress
Now is an excellent time to join this leading business and be part of their growth journey. In addition, the role provides the perfect opportunity to learn and develop by reporting into a high calibre senior management team with several years’ experience and expertise in the sector.
If you’re interested in applying for the role or finding our more about the business and position then please send a CV over to Axon Moore to be considered for shortlisting.