£50,000 - £60,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits plus Bonus
Our client is a high performing and dynamic FTSE 100 business. The company has continued to grow both in local and international markets and as a result of continued growth they are looking to source a talented Senior FP&A Analyst who can add value through strong analysis, creativity and an excellent work ethic to join the team.
- Assist delivery of the 5 year business plan, budgeting and forecasting
- Review and report performance against budget plans and forecast with recommendations and actions to ensure performance is enhanced and KPI's are met
- Deliver process review and improvement, delivering improved accuracy and timeliness of data
- Create greater analytical capability within FP&A by understanding the key drivers of reported profitability, other KPI's and business drivers
- Contribute to the decision making through accurate and timely interpretation and clear communication of financial commercial other data
- Work closely with Finance Managers to help drive business performance
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with strong communication and analytical skills. You will be able to influence senior business partners and have previous experience working within a rapidly changing environment.You will have the ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret financial and business data as well as strong Excel Skills. You will be able to manage project accounting activities and have strong business awareness and commercial acumen developed through the application of financial knowledge and experience.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join an organisation whose name has become synonymous quality and innovation.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
- senior finance analyst
- senior fp&a
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job