Reporting to the Head of FP&A, as Senior FP&A Analyst you will work closely with the business, particularly risk, marketing and sales to perform the following duties:
- Conduct revenue and loan portfolio performance analysis
- Provide volume and product mix variances against budget
- Support sales in achieving targets
- Produce monthly board pack
- Support on annual budgeting and regular forecasting processes
You will likely be a qualified accountant with experience working within a lending type business or insurance. You will have focused on understanding drivers of revenue and analysing profitability and risk margins.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to make a difference in a high growth private equity backed lending business.
- Financial Planning
- Profit Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Department Budgeting
- Portfolio Risk